Dr. Kelly is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Exeter, NH 03833Phone+1 603-775-0000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Concord Hospital/New Hampshire-Dartmouth Family MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2012 - 2015
- Drexel University College of MedicineClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2015 - 2025
- MA State Medical License 2022 - 2025
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
- Exeter Practice Offers LGBTQ+ Health Care Services: 'We Need This Here.'September 17th, 2022
- Exeter HospitalExeter, New Hampshire
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: