Robert Kennon, MD
- 1579 Straits Tpke
Turnpike Office Park
Middlebury, CT 06762
Phone: (203) 598-0700
Fax: (203) 598-0076
Dr. Kennon's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Kennon's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Emory University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Kennon's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License2004 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Kennon's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Kennon's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Transcutaneous, distal femoral, intramedullary attachment for above-the-knee prostheses: an endo-exo device. Aschoff, H.H., Kennon, R.E., Keggi, J.M., Rubin, L.E.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2010 Dec.
- Isolated acetabular liner exchange. Keggi, J.M., Kennon, R.E., Rubin, L.E., Keggi, K.J.; J Am Acad Orthop Surg. 2008 Sep.
- Total hip arthroplasty through a minimally invasive anterior surgical approach. Kennon, R.E., Keggi, J.M., Wetmore, R.S., Zatorski, L.E., Huo, M.H., Keggi, K.J.; J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2003.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Robert Kennon, Dr. Robert Kennon, MD, Dr. R Kennon, Dr. Robert E Kennon
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Kennon's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, CT)
- Paul Baldwin III, MD
- James Mazzara, MD
- Andrew Haas, MD
- William Cambridge, MD
- Pedro Romero, MD
- Daniel Purcell, MD
- Andrew Bazos, MD
- Thomas Dugdale, MD
- Ronald Ripps, MD
- Lauren Geaney, MD