Dr. Kern is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office675 N. St. Clair
Chicago, IL 60611Phone(312) 695-0805
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1991 - 2023
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Publications & Presentations
- 178 citationsPerspectives on the etiology of chronic rhinosinusitis: an immune barrier hypothesis.Robert C. Kern, David B. Conley, William E. Walsh, Rakesh K. Chandra, Atsushi Kato, Anju Tripathi-Peters, Leslie C. Grammer, Robert P. Schleimer> ;American Journal of Rhinology. 2008 Nov 1
- 17 citationsTreatment of olfactory dysfunction, II: studies with minocycline.Robert C. Kern, David B. Conley, G. K. Haines, Alan M. Robinson> ;Laryngoscope. 2004 Dec 1
- 15 citationsLaser-assisted uvulopalatoplasty and tonsillectomy for the management of obstructive sleep apnea syndromeRobert C. Kern, David I. Kutler, Kathryn J. Reid, David B. Conley, Garrett D. Herzon, Phyllis C. Zee> ;Laryngoscope. 2003 Jul 1
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: