Are you Dr. Kiehn?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1500 Highway 19 N
Meridian, MS 39307Phone(601) 696-3232Fax(601) 696-3231
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Kiehn, DO is a family physician in Meridian, Mississippi. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Mississippi and Alabama. He is affiliated with Anderson Regional Health System and Laird Hospital.
Education & Training
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences - TulsaClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State License 2002 - 2015
- MS State License 1991 - 2022
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Acute and chronic effects of troglitazone (CS-045) on isolated rat ventricular cardiomyocytes.Bähr, M., Spelleken, M., Bock, M., von Holtey, M., Kiehn, R., Eckel, J.> ;Diabetologia. 1996 Jul
- Troglitazone prevents glucose-induced insulin resistance of insulin receptor in rat-1 fibroblasts.Kellerer, M., Kroder, G., Tippmer, S., Berti, L., Kiehn, R., Mosthaf, L., Häring, H.> ;Diabetes. 1994 Mar
- Concentrations of cefpodoxime in plasma, ejaculate and in prostatic fluid and adenoma tissue.Naber, K. G., Kinzig, M., Adam, D., Sörgel, F., Bajorski, A. H., Kiehn, R.> ;Infection. 1991 Jan 01
- Join now to see all