Are you Dr. King?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 W Hospital Rd
Internal Medicine Clinic
Fort Gordon, GA 30905Phone(706) 787-8880
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert King, MD is a board certified internist in Fort Gordon, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Hawaii.
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Tulane UniversityClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- HI State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis: a rare cause of pancytopenia.Robert S. King, Glenn G. Preston, Jeffrey L. Berenberg, Susan L Fraser, Francis M. Gress> ;Hawaii medical journal. 2004 Sep 1