Are you Dr. McCarthy?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3220 W Silver Lake Rd
Fenton, MI 48430Phone(810) 208-7470Fax(810) 208-7471
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert McCarthy, MD is an internist in Fenton, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Ohio.
Education & Training
- University of ToledoResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- University of ToledoClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 2004 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 1993 - 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsEthics and patient privacyRobert L. McCarthy> ;Journal of The American Pharmacists Association. 2008 Nov 1
- 93 citationsClinical prevention and population health: curriculum framework for health professions.Janet D. Allan, Timi Agar Barwick, Suzanne B. Cashman, James F. Cawley, Chris Day, Chester W. Douglass, Clyde H. Evans, David R. Garr, Rika Maeshiro, Robert L. McCarth...> ;American Journal of Preventive Medicine. 2004 Dec 1
- 2 citationsEthics and the computerization of pharmacy.Robert L. McCarthy, Judith A. Perrolle> ;The American Journal of Pharmaceutical Education. 1991 Jan 1