Dr. Mino is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office599 W State St
Doylestown, PA 18901Phone(215) 230-9070Fax(215) 230-9513
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Urology, 1982 - 1987
- St Josephs Hospital Health CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1987 - 2022
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsProlonged Remission of Prostate Cancer Presenting as Endobronchial Metastases Following Total Androgen Blockade: A Case Report and Literature Review.Robert S Freund, Peter V Pickens, John Z McDonald, Robert D Mino> ;Case Reports in Oncology. 2019 Sep 19
- 17 citationsPriapism Associated with Trazodone TherapyCulley C. Carson, Robert D. Mino> ;The Journal of Urology. 1988 Feb 1
- Aventusoft Awarded $3M to Expand Life-Giving Invention in Boca RatonApril 28th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: