Are you Dr. Nichols?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office403 Woodland Hills Blvd
Fort Scott, KS 66701Phone(620) 223-8040Fax(620) 223-8524
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Nichols, MD is a family physician in Fort Scott, Kansas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Kansas. He is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Fort Scott.
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of Medicine (Wichita)Residency, Family Medicine, 1976 - 1979
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1977 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011-2013
- Mercy Hospital Fort ScottFort Scott, Kansas