Are you Dr. Patton?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Patewood Dr
Greenville, SC 29615Phone+1 864-454-8272Fax+1 864-454-2875
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Patton, MD is a vascular surgeon in Greenville, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina, North Carolina, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital and Prisma Health Baptist Easley Hospital.
Education & Training
- Prisma Health-Upstate/University of South Carolina School of Medicine GreenvilleResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 1999
- Medical University of South CarolinaInternship, Surgery, 1994 - 1995
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 1994
- University of TennesseeFellowship, Vascular Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1996 - 2025
- NC State Medical License 2016 - 2024
- IN State Medical License 2014 - 2019
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2019
- WA State Medical License 2013 - 2018
- AL State Medical License 2001 - 2016
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons