Dr. Richardson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Hospital Circle
Paris, TN 38242Phone(731) 641-2707Fax(731) 641-2708
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Memphis Hospital Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1994 - 2023
- AR State Medical License 1983 - 1999
Publications & Presentations
- Quantitative reflectance spectra of solid powders as a function of particle size.Myers TL, Brauer CS, Su Y, Blake TA, Tonkyn RG, Ertel AB, Johnson TJ, Richardson RL> ;Appl Opt. 2015-05-20
- Design and performance considerations of cat's-eye retroreflectors for use in open-path Fourier-transform-infrared spectrometry.Richardson, R.L., Griffiths, P.R.> ;Appl Opt. 2002 Oct 20
- Henry County Medical CenterParis, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: