Dr. Shaver is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Willow St
Lebanon, PA 17046Phone+1 717-273-8835Fax+1 717-273-0728
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Main Line Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1993
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Silage review: Recent advances and future technologies for whole-plant and fractionated corn silage harvesting.Ferraretto, L. F.,Shaver, R. D.,Luck, B. D.> ;J. Dairy Sci.. 2018 Apr 25
- Silage review: Interpretation of chemical, microbial, and organoleptic components of silages.Kung, L.,Shaver, R. D.,Grant, R. J.,Schmidt, R. J.> ;J. Dairy Sci.. 2018 Apr 25
- Economic impact of nutritional grouping in dairy herds.Kalantari AS, Armentano LE, Shaver RD, Cabrera VE> ;J. Dairy Sci.. 2016-02-01
- Join now to see all
- WellSpan Good Samaritan HospitalLebanon, Pennsylvania
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: