Dr. Sieling is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1150 Veterans Blvd
Redwood City, CA 94063Phone(650) 299-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1962 - 1966
- University of Southern California/LACUSC Medical CenterInternship, Neurological Surgery, 1961 - 1962
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1962 - 2015
- MN State Medical License 1962 - 2015
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- CT of pituitary abscess.Enzmann, D. R., Sieling, R. J.> ;AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 1983 Jan 01
- Kaiser Permanente Redwood City Medical CenterRedwood City, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: