- 2059 N 156th St
Omaha, NE 68116
Phone: (402) 965-9100
Fax: (402) 965-9150
- Dr. Robert Steg, MD is a board certified neurologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska. He is affiliated with Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Steg's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurology: Neurophysiology
Dr. Steg's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center - Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurology
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Steg's Certifications & Licensure
- NE State Medical License1986 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyNeurology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyClinical Neurophysiology
Dr. Steg's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Correlation of early MRI with CT scan, EEG, and CSF: analyses in a case of biopsy-proven herpes simplex encephalitis. Gasecki, A. P., Steg, R. E.; Eur Neurol. 1991.
- Epileptiform electroencephalographic abnormalities in liver transplant recipients. Wszolek, Z. K., Aksamit, A. J., Ellingson, R. J., Sharbrough, F. W., Westmoreland, B. F., Pfeiffer, R. F., Steg, R. E., de Groen, P. C.; Ann Neurol. 1991 Jul.
- Complex visual hallucinations and cyclosporine neurotoxicity. Steg, R. E., Garcia, E. G.; Neurology. 1991 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 18 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem PPO
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Rocky Mountain Group/Indiv - HMO/Private Pay
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Robert Steg, Dr. Robert Steg, MD, Dr. R Steg, Dr. Robert Edward Steg
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Steg's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurology, NE)
- George Wolcott, MD
- Zeyad Morcos, MD
- Balachandran Wariyar, MD
- Mary Bowen, MD
- Mateja De Leonni Stanonik, MD
- Lorraine Edwards, MD
- Scott Goodman, MD
- Leonard Weber Jr., MD
- Blanca Marky, MD
- Robert Steg, MD