Are you Dr. Steiner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office510 S Kingshighway Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 362-7200
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Steiner, MD is a board certified radiologist in Saint Louis, Missouri. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Missouri.
Education & Training
- University Hospital & ClinicsResidency, Radiology, 1966 - 1970
- Mount Sinai Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2013 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsACR Appropriateness Criteria® Routine Chest RadiographyBarbara L. McComb, Jonathan H. Chung, Traves D. Crabtree, Darel E. Heitkamp, Mark D. Iannettoni, Clinton Jokerst, Anthony Saleh, Rakesh Shah, Robert M. Steiner, Tan-Lu...> ;Journal of Thoracic Imaging. 2016 Mar 1
- 12 citationsACR Appropriateness Criteria® rib fractures.Travis S. Henry, Jacobo Kirsch, Jeffrey P. Kanne, Jonathan H. Chung, Edwin F. Donnelly, Mark E. Ginsburg, Darel E. Heitkamp, Ella A. Kazerooni, Loren H. Ketai, Barbara...> ;Journal of Thoracic Imaging. 2014 Nov 8
- ACR Appropriateness Criteria® Hemoptysis.Ketai, L. H.,Mohammed, T. L.,Kirsch, J.,Kanne, J. P.,Chung, J. H.,Donnelly, E. F.,Ginsburg, M. E.,Heitkamp, D. E.,Henry, T. S.,Kazerooni, E. A.,Lorenz, J. M.,McComb, B...> ;J Thorac Imaging. 2014 Apr 11
- Join now to see all