Are you Dr. Stevens?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office22 Bramhall St
Portland, ME 04102Phone+1 207-662-7060
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Stevens, DO is a board certified family physician in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine and Vermont. He is affiliated with MaineGeneral Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Maine-Dartmouth Family MedicineFellowship, Sports Medicine (Family Medicine), 2013 - 2014
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- VT State License 2014 - 2014
- ME State License 2013 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Sports Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 50 citationsTime use choices and healthy body weight: A multivariate analysis of data from the American Time use SurveyCathleen D. Zick, Robert B Stevens, W. Keith Bryant> ;International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity. 2011 Aug 2
- 39 citationsTrends in Americans' food-related time use: 1975-2006.Cathleen D. Zick, Robert B Stevens> ;Public Health Nutrition. 2010 Jul 1
- 7 citationsTransformation of human cells by a polyomavirus containing complementing JCV and RFV genomesFrank J. O'Neill, Laurence Renzetti, Thomas H. Miller, Robert B Stevens> ;Virus Research. 1988 Sep 1
- MaineGeneral Medical CenterAugusta, Maine