Dr. Stone is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office300 Locust St
Akron, OH 44302Phone(330) 253-7753Fax(330) 253-4611
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens Hospital of PhiladelphiaFellowship, Pediatric Gastroenterology, 1966 - 1967
- Childrens Hospital Medical Center of AkronResidency, Pediatrics, 1962 - 1964
- Summa Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1961 - 1962
- Ohio State University College of MedicineClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1972 - 2017
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACG) American College of Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsBronchoscopic limited lavage for cystic fibrosis patients. An adjunct to therapy.Bruce F. Rothmann, Lewis H. Walker, Robert T. Stone, Francois W. Seguin> ;Annals of Otology, Rhinology, and Laryngology. 1982 Nov 1
- 2 citationsCrohn's disease in children.Clifford R. Boeckman, Robert T. Stone, Karen Schueller> ;American Journal of Surgery. 1981 Nov 1
- Akron Children's HospitalAkron, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: