Are you Dr. Stookey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1820 S Clinton Ave
Rochester, NY 14618Phone+1 585-473-2846Fax+1 585-473-3098
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Stookey, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Rochester, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- University of RochesterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1971 - 1974
- University of RochesterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1967 - 1969
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Abnormal contraction patterns in patients monitored during labor.Stookey, R. A., Sokol, R. J., Rosen, M. G.> ;Obstet Gynecol. 1973 Sep 01
- Life Fellow