Are you Dr. Tardif?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office330 Sabattus Street
Lewiston, ME 04240Phone(207) 777-4300Fax(207) 755-3021
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Tardif, DO is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Lewiston, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine. He is affiliated with St. Mary's Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1989 - 1993
- University of New England College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State License 1989 - 2021
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMass or total surface area with aerosol size distribution as exposure metrics for inflammatory, cytotoxic and oxidative lung responses in rats exposed to titanium diox...Alexandra Noël, Ginette Truchon, Yves Cloutier, Michel Charbonneau, Karim Maghni, Robert Tardif> ;Toxicology and Industrial Health. 2017 Apr 1
- 33 citationsAssessment of air and water contamination by disinfection by-products at 41 indoor swimming pools.Robert Tardif, Cyril Catto, Sami Haddad, Sabrina Simard, Manuel J. Rodriguez> ;Environmental Research. 2016 Jul 1
- 6 citationsDisinfection by-products exposure and intra-uterine growth restriction: Do genetic polymorphisms of CYP2E1or deletion of GSTM1 or GSTT1 modify the association?Patrick Levallois, Yves Giguère, Molière Nguile-Makao, Manuel J. Rodriguez, Céline Campagna, Robert Tardif, Alexandre Bureau> ;Environment International. 2016 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- St. Mary's Regional Medical CenterLewiston, Maine