Are you Dr. Taylor?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 40 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office100 E Carroll St
Salisbury, MD 21801Phone(410) 546-6400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Taylor, MD is a board certified pathologist in Salisbury, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Delaware, and Utah. He is affiliated with Atlantic General Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1970 - 1974
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Tulane UniversityClass of 1969
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- UT State Medical License 1977 - 2016
- MD State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of Pathology Hematology
- These 12 Individuals Have a Rare Genetic Quirk That Prevents 'Self-Eating' in CellsJune 30th, 2021
- Critical Cell Process Autophagy Missing in Patients with Neurological DiseaseJune 29th, 2021
- Atlantic General HospitalBerlin, Maryland