Are you Dr. Walker?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 19 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8110 Walnut Run Rd
Cordova, TN 38018Phone(901) 754-9600Fax(901) 757-3554
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Walker, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Cordova, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is an Assistant Professor at University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Madigan Army Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 1972 - 1974
- Walter Reed National Military Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 1971 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Unusual Structure and Dynamics at Silica/Methanol and Silica/Ethanol Interfaces--A Molecular Dynamics and Nonlinear Optical Study.Karnes JJ, Gobrogge EA, Walker RA, Benjamin I> ;J Phys Chem B. 2016-03-03
- In situ optical studies of methane and simulated biogas oxidation on high temperature solid oxide fuel cell anodes.Kirtley, J. D.,Steinhurst, D. A.,Owrutsky, J. C.,Pomfret, M. B.,Walker, R. A.> ;Phys Chem Chem Phys. 2013 Nov 20
- High-temperature "spectrochronopotentiometry": correlating electrochemical performance with in situ Raman spectroscopy in solid oxide fuel cells.Kirtley JD, Halat DM, McIntyre MD, Eigenbrodt BC, Walker RA> ;Anal. Chem.. 2012-11-20
- Join now to see all