- 711 W 40th St
Baltimore, MD 21211
Phone: (410) 467-1666
Fax: (410) 467-1667
Dr. Ward's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Ward's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ward's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Ward's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Factors contributing to cost in partial versus total tonsillectomy. Stucken, E. Z.,Grunstein, E.,Haddad, J.,Modi, V. K.,Waldman, E. H.,Ward, R. F.,Stewart, M. G.,April, M. M.; Laryngoscope. 2013 Mar 25.
- Endotracheal Nitinol Stents: Lessons from the Learning Curve. Siegel, B.,Bent, J. P.,Ward, R. F.; Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Apr.
- Endoscopic Posterior Cricoid Split and Costal Cartilage Graft Placement in Children. Gerber, M. E.,Modi, V. K.,Ward, R. F.,Gower, V. M.,Thomsen, J.; Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2013 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 37 More...
- Dr. Robert Ward, Dr. Robert Ward, MD, Dr. R Ward, Dr. Robert F Ward
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ward's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MD)
- Geetha Subramaniam, MD
- Andrew Speer, MD
- Mark Mollenhauer, MD
- Jay Newman, MD
- Morris Meiller, MD
- William Holder, MD
- Theodore Kaiser, MD
- Anita Bajaj, MD
- Curtis Adams, MD
- Albert Zachik, MD