Dr. Watson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficePO Box 2080
Palm Harbor, FL 34682Phone+1 813-545-9924Fax+1 866-773-3520
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Alabama Medical CenterResidency, Anesthesiology, 2003 - 2006
- Physicians Medical Center CarrawayInternship, Transitional Year, 2002 - 2003
- University of Alabama School of MedicineClass of 2002
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2019 - 2022
- MS State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- AL State Medical License 2003 - 2022
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Pediatric Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- Postoperative Central Anticholinergic Syndrome: Is it Really that Rare?Celia Y. Quang, Scott G. Blair, Robert Watson, Sidney B. Brevard, Jon D. Simmons, Marcus C.B. Tan> ;American Surgeon. 2017 Mar 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: