Are you Dr. Wells?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5050 Ne Hoyt St
Portland, OR 97213Phone(503) 215-6480Fax(503) 215-6469
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Wells, MD is a board certified family physician in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon. He is affiliated with Providence Portland Medical Center, Providence Milwaukie Hospital, and Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Kern Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- OR State Medical License 1982 - 2021
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMelatonin and estrogen in breast cyst fluidsJames B. Burch, Margie L. Walling, Adam Rush, Maxine Hennesey, Winfield Craven, Christina Finlayson, Benjamin O. Anderson, Greg Cosma, Robert L. Wells> ;Breast Cancer Research and Treatment. 2007 Jun 13
- 14 citationsDisruption of mitochondrial respiration by melatonin in MCF-7 cells.Aaron E Scott, Gregory N Cosma, Anthony A. Frank, Robert L. Wells, Henry S. Gardner> ;Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. 2001 Mar 15
- 1 citationsAbrogation of killing and neoplastic transformation of C3H10T1/2 cells due to 7,12-dimethylbenz[a]anthracene.Robert L. Wells, Chia-Chieh Chen, M.M. EIkind> ;Carcinogenesis. 1992 Apr 1