Are you Dr. Wilson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8631 W 3rd St # 1115e
Los Angeles, CA 90048Phone+1 310-289-0249Fax+1 310-289-8179
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Los Angeles, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1983 - 1987
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1982 - 1983
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 1982
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1961 - 1964
- Santa Clara Valley Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- A population-based survey of hospitalized work-related ocular injury: diagnoses, cause of injury, resource utilization, and hospitalization outcome.Baker, R. S., Wilson, R. M., Flowers, C. W., Lee, D. A., Wheeler, N. C.> ;Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 1999 Sep
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterLos Angeles, California