Roger Baxter, MD
- 280 W Macarthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611
Phone: (510) 752-1000
Dr. Baxter's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Baxter's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Zion Medical Center University of CaliforniaFellowship, Infectious Disease
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San FranciscoResidency, Internal Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Baxter's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
Dr. Baxter's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Baxter's Clinical Trials
Dr. Baxter's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effect of age on the risk of Fever and seizures following immunization with measles-containing vaccines in children. Rowhani-Rahbar, A.,Fireman, B.,Lewis, E.,Nordin, J.,Naleway, A.,Jacobsen, S. J.,Jackson, L. A.,Tse, A.,Belongia, E. A.,Hambidge, S. J.,Weintraub, E.,Baxter, R.,Klein, N. P...; JAMA Pediatr. 2013 Oct 16.
- Lack of association of Guillain-Barré syndrome with vaccinations. Baxter, R.,Bakshi, N.,Fireman, B.,Lewis, E.,Ray, P.,Vellozzi, C.,Klein, N. P.; Clin. Infect. Dis.. 2013 Jul.
- Mortality rates and cause-of-death patterns in a vaccinated population. McCarthy, N. L.,Weintraub, E.,Vellozzi, C.,Duffy, J.,Gee, J.,Donahue, J. G.,Jackson, M. L.,Lee, G. M.,Glanz, J.,Baxter, R.,Lugg, M. M.,Naleway, A.,Omer, S. B.,Nakasato, C....; Am J Prev Med. 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 18 More...
- Dr. Roger Baxter, Dr. Roger Baxter, MD, Dr. R Baxter, Dr. Roger P. Baxter
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Baxter's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, CA)
- Joshua Perlroth, MD
- Henry Oster, MD
- George Brooks, MD
- Yoko Miyasaki, MD
- Timothy Roy, MD
- Paul Nieberg, MD
- Ellie Goldstein, MD
- Nicolas Delapena, MD
- Sukhjit Takhar, MD
- Hua Jiang, MD