Roger Baxter, MD
- 280 W Macarthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611
Phone: (510) 752-1000
Dr. Baxter's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Infectious Disease: General Infectious Disease
Dr. Baxter's Education & Medical Training
- Mount Zion Medical Center University of CaliforniaFellowship, Infectious Disease
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center - San FranciscoResidency, Internal Medicine
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Baxter's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1985 - 2015
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineInfectious Disease
Dr. Baxter's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Baxter's Clinical Trials
Dr. Baxter's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Absence of associations between influenza vaccines and increased risks of seizures, Guillain-Barré syndrome, encephalitis, or anaphylaxis in the 2012-2013 season. Kawai, A. T.,Li, L.,Kulldorff, M.,Vellozzi, C.,Weintraub, E.,Baxter, R.,Belongia, E. A.,Daley, M. F.,Jacobsen, S. J.,Naleway, A.,Nordin, J. D.,Lee, G. M.; Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf. 2014 Feb 06.
- Effect of age on the risk of Fever and seizures following immunization with measles-containing vaccines in children. Rowhani-Rahbar, A.,Fireman, B.,Lewis, E.,Nordin, J.,Naleway, A.,Jacobsen, S. J.,Jackson, L. A.,Tse, A.,Belongia, E. A.,Hambidge, S. J.,Weintraub, E.,Baxter, R.,Klein, N. P...; JAMA Pediatr. 2013 Oct 16.
- Lack of association of Guillain-Barré syndrome with vaccinations. Baxter, R.,Bakshi, N.,Fireman, B.,Lewis, E.,Ray, P.,Vellozzi, C.,Klein, N. P.; Clin. Infect. Dis.. 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 19 More...
- Dr. Roger Baxter, Dr. Roger Baxter, MD, Dr. R Baxter, Dr. Roger P. Baxter
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Baxter's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Infectious Disease, CA)
- Moupali Das, MD
- Ruth Greenblatt, MD
- Edwin Yellin, MD
- Jevon Tang, MD
- Bipinchandra Bhagat, MD
- Fareed Asfour, MD
- Peter Hunt, MD
- William Drew, MD
- Lance Hirano, MD
- Juan Ricaurte, MD