Are you Dr. Groves?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office250 W Lancaster Ave
Paoli, PA 19301Phone(610) 647-1204Fax(610) 647-1240
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roger Groves, MD is a family physician in Paoli, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Paoli Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital.
Education & Training
- Bryn Mawr HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1972 - 1973
- Bryn Mawr HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1971 - 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1972 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Real-time extended dynamic range imaging in shearography.Groves, R. M., Pedrini, G., Osten, W.> ;Appl Opt. 2008 Oct 22
- Kinematic and deformation parameter measurement by spatiotemporal analysis of an interferogram sequence.Fu, Y., Groves, R. M., Pedrini, G., Osten, W.> ;Appl Opt. 2007 Dec 20