Roger Jou, MD
Instructor, Child Study Center, Yale University School of Medicine
- 230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
Phone: (203) 737-7142
Dr. Jou's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Jou's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Jou's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Jou's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A two-year longitudinal pilot MRI study of the brainstem in autism. Jou, R. J.,Frazier, T. W.,Keshavan, M. S.,Minshew, N. J.,Hardan, A. Y.; Behav. Brain Res.. 2013 Aug 15.
- Cortical gyrification in autistic and asperger disorders: a preliminary magnetic resonance imaging study. Jou, R.J., Minshew, N.J., Keshavan, M.S., Hardan, A.Y.; J Child Neurol. 2010 Dec.
- Retrospective study of quetiapine in children and adolescents with pervasive developmental disorders. Hardan, A.Y., Jou, R.J., Handen, B.L.; J Autism Dev Disord. 2005 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Roger Jou, Dr. Roger Jou, MD, Dr. R Jou, Dr. Roger J Jou
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Jou's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Charles Riordan, MD
- Eric Geigle, MD
- Wendy Levine, MD
- Louis Costantini, MD
- Leon Tec, MD
- Junhua Wang, MD
- Kenneth Marcus, MD
- Jamshid Marvasti, MD
- Kim Owen, MD
- Elizabeth (Ruel) Matern, MD