Roger Jou, MD
Instructor, Child Study Center, Yale University School of Medicine
- 230 S Frontage Rd
New Haven, CT 06519
Phone: (203) 737-7142
- Dr. Roger Jou, MD is a psychiatrist in New Haven, Connecticut. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Connecticut. He is an Instructor at Yale University School of Medicine.
Dr. Jou's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Jou's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Pittsburgh School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Jou's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
Dr. Jou's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Altered brain connectivity in sagittal craniosynostosis. Beckett, J. S.,Brooks, E. D.,Lacadie, C.,Wyk, B. V.,Jou, R. J.,Steinbacher, D. M.,Constable, R. T.,Pelphrey, K. A.,Persing, J. A.; J Neurosurg Pediatr. 2014 Apr 22.
- A two-year longitudinal pilot MRI study of the brainstem in autism. Jou, R. J.,Frazier, T. W.,Keshavan, M. S.,Minshew, N. J.,Hardan, A. Y.; Behav. Brain Res.. 2013 Aug 15.
- Cortical gyrification in autistic and asperger disorders: a preliminary magnetic resonance imaging study. Jou, R.J., Minshew, N.J., Keshavan, M.S., Hardan, A.Y.; J Child Neurol. 2010 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 13 More...
- Dr. Roger Jou, Dr. Roger Jou, MD, Dr. R Jou, Dr. Roger J Jou
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Jou's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Myron Hurwitz, MD
- S S M Balasuriyar, MD
- Efren Rebong, MD
- Carole Cohen, MD
- Dan Arnon, MD
- Thomas Conklin, MD
- Fred Sheftell, MD
- Ajay Shah, MD
- Kevin Hill, MD
- Godfrey Pearlson, MD