Dr. Mixter is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Officefranklin plastic surgeons
2826 west rawson ave
Franklin, WI 53132Phone+1 414-761-9500Fax+1 414-908-1221
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roger Mixter is a plastic surgeon in Milwaukee, WI and is affiliated with Columbia St. Mary's Hospital Ozaukee. He received his medical degree from Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons and has been in practice 41 years. He specializes in pediatric craniofacial plastic surgery and is experienced in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, pediatric plastic surgery, plastic and reconstructive microsurgery, and pediatric craniomaxillofacial surgery.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Plastic Surgery - Integrated, 1981 - 1983
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Surgery, 1976 - 1981
- Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and SurgeonsClass of 1976
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2012 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 1984 - 2023
- MN State Medical License 1977 - 2022
- American Board of Plastic Surgery Plastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- America's Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsEndoscopic forehead fixation with histoacryl.Roger C. Mixter> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1998 Jun 1
- 3 citationsTreatment of recalcitrant verrucae with both the ultrapulse CO2 and PLDL pulsed dye lasers.Roger C. Mixter, Larry V. Carson, Benita J. Walton, Robert W. Gerson> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1997 Nov 1
- Application of the extended superficial musculoaponeurotic system flap to facial clefts.Roger C. Mixter, Larry V. Carson, Benita J. Walton> ;Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 1997 Feb 1
- Join now to see all
- Haiti Childhood Cancer Victim Djooly Jeune Is DeadSeptember 1st, 2019
- Out of Sick Teen’s Cancer Ordeal, Haiti Doctors Find a New WayDecember 19th, 2018
- Two Haitian Boys Are Battling Cancer. 700 Miles May Make All the DifferenceNovember 19th, 2018
- Ascension Columbia St. Mary's Hospital OzaukeeMequon, Wisconsin
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: