Are you Dr. Schnell?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 12 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4800 Ne 20th Ter
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Phone+1 954-491-0751Fax+1 954-491-6499
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Roger Schnell, MD is a board certified neurologist in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and Science (Rochester)Residency, Neurology, 1963 - 1966
- Indiana University School of Medicine/Methodist HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- [Determination of protein in cerebrospinal fluid: comparison of the Coomassie-Blue method and the Cu-Folin differential test].Schnell R, Jegge S, Rieder HP> ;J. Clin. Chem. Clin. Biochem.. 1983-03-01
- 56 citationsInfectious mononucleosis: neurologic and EEG findings.Roger G. Schnell, Peter James Dyck, E. J. Walter Bowie, Donald W. Klass, Howard F. Taswell> ;Medicine. 1966 Jan 1