Dr. Sherman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4777 Andrew Jackson Pkwy
Hermitage, TN 37076Phone(615) 674-0909Fax(615) 334-0227
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education ConsortiumResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1998 - 2003
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2013 - 2022
- WI State Medical License 2007 - 2015
- KY State Medical License 2006 - 2007
- IL State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- OH State Medical License 1999 - 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Addiction Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Saint Thomas West HospitalNashville, Tennessee
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: