Rohini Adhikarla, MD
- 2000 W Baltimore St
Baltimore, MD 21223
Phone: (301) 335-9403
Dr. Adhikarla's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Nephrology: General Nephrology
Dr. Adhikarla's Education & Medical Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell CampusFellowship, Nephrology
- New York University Downtown HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Guntur Medical College NTRMedical School
Dr. Adhikarla's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- DC State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineNephrology
Dr. Adhikarla's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Effect of changes in the intravascular volume during hemodialysis on blood viscoelasticity. Metry, G., Adhikarla, R., Schneditz, D., Ronco, C., Levin, N. W.; Indian J Nephrol. 2011 Apr.
- Breath ethane in dialysis patients and control subjects. Handelman, G. J., Rosales, L. M., Barbato, D., Luscher, J., Adhikarla, R., Nicolosi, R. J., Finkelstein, F. O., Ronco, C., Kaysen, G. A., Hoenich, N. A., Levin, N. W.; Free Radic Biol Med. 2003 Jul 1.
- Oxidative stress and inflammation in hemodialysis patients. Spittle, M. A., Hoenich, N. A., Handelman, G. J., Adhikarla, R., Homel, P., Levin, N. W.; Am J Kidney Dis. 2001 Dec.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BlueChoice Network POS
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. Rohini Adhikarla, Dr. Rohini Adhikarla, MD, Dr. R Adhikarla
- 5 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 5 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adhikarla's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Nephrology, MD)
- Christina Turner, MD
- Sarina Ahuja, MD
- Jia Liu, MD
- Anita Nahar, MD
- Jonathan Philipson, MD
- Frank Takacs, MD
- James Oliver III, MD
- Aiman Shammas, MD
- Leroy Shear, MD
- Tariq Shafi, MD