- 500 West Broadway
Missoula, MT 59802
Phone: (406) 721-5600
Fax: (406) 721-3907
Dr. Holle's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pulmonology: General Pulmonary Medicine
Dr. Holle's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonFellowship, Pulmonary Disease
- University of WashingtonResidency, Internal Medicine
- UC San Diego School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Holle's Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicinePulmonary Disease
Dr. Holle's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Holle's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Exhaled nitric oxide and influencing factors in a random population sample. Karrasch, S., Ernst, K., Behr, J., Heinrich, J., Huber, R. M., Nowak, D., Wichmann, H. E., Baumeister, S. E., Meisinger, C., Ladwig, K. H., Holle, R., Jörres, R. A., Schul...; Respir Med. 2011 May.
- Association of passive and active smoking with incident type 2 diabetes mellitus in the elderly population: the KORA S4/F4 cohort study. Kowall, B., Rathmann, W., Strassburger, K., Heier, M., Holle, R., Thorand, B., Giani, G., Peters, A., Meisinger, C.; Eur J Epidemiol. 2010 Jun.
- Effect of respiratory muscle weakness on P0.1 induced by partial curarization. Holle, R. H., Schoene, R. B., Pavlin, E. J.; J Appl Physiol. 1984 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Rolf Holle, Dr. Rolf Holle, MD, Dr. R Holle, Dr. Rolf H O Holle
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Holle's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pulmonology, MT)
- Frederick Hamly, MD
- Robert Pueringer, MD
- Catherine Stephens, MD
- Julie Johnson, MD
- Brian Davis, MD
- Ronald Burnam, MD
- Julie Scotch-Johnson, MD
- Timothy Obermiller, MD
- Richard Blevins, MD
- Alan Whitehouse, MD