Dr. Barsanti is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3 Walnut Suite 100
Lemoyne, PA 17043Phone(717) 761-4141Fax(717) 761-1456
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: