Are you Dr. Wilson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2548 Lillian Miller Pkwy
Corinth, TX 76210Phone(940) 383-5963Fax(940) 382-3330
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ronald Wilson, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Corinth, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas and Utah.
Education & Training
- Madigan Healthcare SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1976 - 1979
- William Beaumont Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1974 - 1975
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- UT State Medical License 1975 - 1980
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Vaginal absorption of hexachlorophene during laborDaniel M. Strickland, Robert G. Leonard, Salomon A Stavchansky, Thomas Benoit, Ronald T. Wilson> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1983 Dec 1
- Immunologic and medical considerations in tuberculin-sensitized pregnant patientsHenry D. Covelli, Ronald T. Wilson> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1978 Oct 1