Roscoe Atkinson, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology, USC School of Medicine
- 1500 San Pablo St
Los Angeles, CA 90033
Phone: (323) 442-5955
Fax: (323) 442-5953
Dr. Atkinson's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pathology: Neuropathology
Dr. Atkinson's Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterFellowship, Neuropathology
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Keck School of Medicine of USCMedical School
Dr. Atkinson's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology
- American Board of PathologyNeuropathology
Dr. Atkinson's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Role of Differentiation of Liver Sinusoidal Endothelial Cells in Progression and Regression of Hepatic Fibrosis in Rats. Xie, G., Wang, X., Wang, L., Wang, L., Atkinson, R.D., Kanel, G.C., Gaarde, W.A., Deleve, L.D.; Gastroenterology. 2012 Apr.
- Prevention of hepatic fibrosis in a murine model of metabolic syndrome with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. DeLeve, L.D., Wang, X., Kanel, G.C., Atkinson, R.D., McCuskey, R.S.; Am J Pathol. 2008 Oct.
- Telomerase and markers of cellular proliferation are associated with the progression of cervical intraepithelial neoplasia lesions. Saha, B., Chaiwun, B., Tsao-Wei, D.D., Groshen, S.L., Naritoku, W.Y., Atkinson, R.D., Taylor, C.R., Imam, S.A.; Int J Gynecol Pathol. 2007 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Roscoe Atkinson, Dr. Roscoe Atkinson, MD, Dr. R Atkinson, Dr. Roscoe D Atkinson
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Atkinson's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, CA)
- Robert Goodnow, MD
- Nancy Wu, MD
- Dan Purtzer, MD
- Curtis Strong, MD
- Mahnaz Shahidi-Asl, MD
- Jay Dickerson, MD
- Leonard Tulman, MD
- Erich Schwartz, MD
- Kim Jewell, MD
- Richard S Newman, MD