Are you Dr. Dimitrov?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 20 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office350 W 11th St
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-491-6417Fax+1 317-491-6419
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Rosen Dimitrov, MD is a board certified pathologist in Indianapolis, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana, Minnesota, and Illinois. He is affiliated with Select Specialty Hospital of INpolis, Indiana University Health University Hospital, and Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Indiana University School of MedicineFellowship, Cytopathology, 2006 - 2007
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated HospitalsResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 1999 - 2004
- Medical University of Sofia FOMClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- IN State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- WI State Medical License 2003 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- American Board of Pathology Cytopathology
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNearly Fatal Case of Whipple's Disease in a Patient Mistakenly on Anti-TNF TherapyChristen Klochan, Teresa A. Anderson, Dusten T. Rose, Rosen K. Dimitrov, Raymond M. Johnson> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2013 Oct 8
- 4 citationsUltrasound Gel Causes Fine Needle Aspiration Artifact? A Clear ChoiceMark C. Royer, Darrell D. Davidson, Rosen K. Dimitrov, Connie Y. Kuo, Mimi S. Kokoska> ;Acta Cytologica. 2012 Feb 17
- 67 citationsAtypical ductal hyperplasia: interobserver and intraobserver variability.Rohit Jain, Rutika Mehta, Rosen Dimitrov, Lisbeth G Larsson, Paul M Musto, Kurt B Hodges, Thomas M. Ulbright, Eyas M. Hattab, Narasimhan P. Agaram, Muhammad T. Idrees,...> ;Modern Pathology. 2011 Jul 1
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Richard L. Roudebush Veterans Affairs Medical CenterIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health North HospitalCarmel, Indiana
- Indiana University Health West HospitalAvon, Indiana
- Indiana University Health Arnett HospitalLafayette, Indiana