Are you Dr. Miller?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office983135 Nebraska Medical Ctr
Omaha, NE 68198Phone+1 402-559-7692
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ross Miller, MD is a board certified pathologist in Omaha, Nebraska. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nebraska, Oklahoma, and Missouri. He is affiliated with Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Nebraska Medical Center College of MedicineResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2010 - 2014
- University of Nebraska College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- OK State Medical License 2015 - 2024
- MO State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- NE State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Forensic
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pathology - Forensic
- National Board of Physicians and Surgeons Pathology Anatomic
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsThe apoptotic crypt abscess an underappreciated histologic finding in gastrointestinal pathologyGeoffrey A. Talmon, Tristan Manasek, Ross Miller, David Muirhead, Audrey J. Lazenby> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2017 Nov 20
- Which Protein Bands Are SignificantRoss Miller, Alina-Gabriela Sofronescu> ;Clinical Chemistry. 2014 May 1
- 7 citationsHow Well Do We Communicate?A Comparison of Intraoperative Diagnoses Listed in Pathology Reports and Operative NotesGeoffrey A. Talmon, Adam J. Horn, Whitney Wedel, Ross Miller, Alison Stefonek, Travis Rinehart> ;American Journal of Clinical Pathology. 2013 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- Nebraska Medicine - Nebraska Medical CenterOmaha, Nebraska