Roupen Dekmezian, MD
Assistant Professor, Pathology and Immunology, Baylor College of Medicine
- 1919 La Branch St
Houston, TX 77002
Phone: (713) 481-3535
Fax: (713) 432-0221
Dr. Dekmezian's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Dekmezian's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas M D Anderson Cancer CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Emory UniversityResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dekmezian's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyCytopathology
Dr. Dekmezian's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Oral calcifying fibrous pseudotumor: case analysis and review. Bell, D. M., Dekmezian, R. H., Husain, S. A., Luna, M. A.; Head Neck Pathol. 2008 Dec.
- Characterization of the myxoid variant of hibernoma. Chirieac, L. R., Dekmezian, R. H., Ayala, A. G.; Ann Diagn Pathol. 2006 Apr.
- Recurrent small bowel infarction associated with antithrombin deficiency. Golino, A., Crawford, E. M., Gathe, J. C., Dekmezian, R. H.; Am J Gastroenterol. 1997 Feb.
Register to See Citations and 29 More...
- Dr. Roupen Dekmezian, Dr. Roupen Dekmezian, MD, Dr. R Dekmezian
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dekmezian's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pathology, TX)
- Kathleen Szelei-Stevens, MD
- Haijun Zhou, MD
- Rosemary Recavarren, MD
- Lizmarie Andino, MD
- Paul Shrode, MD
- Lynn Salzberger, MD
- Augusto Ramos Jr., MD
- Andrew Hansen, MD
- Katherine (Wong) Chan, MD
- Ellen Yang, MD