Ruben Amarasingham, MD
Assistant Professor, Internal Medicine, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Southwestern Medical School
- 5123 Harry Hines Blvd
Phhs Support Bldg B, Rm G106
Dallas, TX 75235
Phone: (214) 590-6724
Fax: (214) 590-4595
Dr. Amarasingham's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Internal Medicine: General Internal Medicine
Dr. Amarasingham's Education & Medical Training
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Amarasingham's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
Dr. Amarasingham's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Allocating scarce resources in real-time to reduce heart failure readmissions: a prospective, controlled study. Amarasingham, R.,Patel, P. C.,Toto, K.,Nelson, L. L.,Swanson, T. S.,Moore, B. J.,Xie, B.,Zhang, S.,Alvarez, K. S.,Ma, Y.,Drazner, M. H.,Kollipara, U.,Halm, E. A.; BMJ Qual Saf. 2013 Jul 31.
- An Automated Model Using Electronic Medical Record Data Identifies Patients with Cirrhosis at High Risk for Readmission. Singal, A. G.,Rahimi, R. S.,Clark, C.,Ma, Y.,Cuthbert, J. A.,Rockey, D. C.,Amarasingham, R.; Clin. Gastroenterol. Hepatol.. 2013 Oct.
- Predicting out of intensive care unit cardiopulmonary arrest or death using electronic medical record data. Alvarez, C. A.,Clark, C. A.,Zhang, S.,Halm, E. A.,Shannon, J. J.,Girod, C. E.,Cooper, L.,Amarasingham, R.; BMC Med Inform Decis Mak. 2013.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Ruben Amarasingham, Dr. Ruben Amarasingham, MD, Dr. R Amarasingham
- 38 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 38 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Amarasingham's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Internal Medicine, TX)
- Yang Liu, MD
- Nisha Khanna, MD
- Vincent Kuo, MD
- Parikshet Babber, MD
- Trisha Parekh, DO
- Mary Watson, MD
- Angela (Shih) Famechon, MD
- Anthony Bienek, DO
- Michelle Mendoza, MD
- Liam (Mccoy) Fry, MD