Are you Dr. Telan?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10000 W Colonial Dr
Ocoee, FL 34761Phone(407) 667-0444Fax(407) 667-4338
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Ruben Telan, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Ocoee, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center-Mercy HospitalResidency, Anesthesiology, 1964 - 1966
- St Francis HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- St Francis HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Santo TomasClass of 1961
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2018
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsEffect of Subanesthetic Concentrations of Halothane and Methoxyflurane on Pain Threshold in Conscious VolunteersEphraim S. Siker, Bernard Wolfson, Harold E. Ciccarelli, Ruben A. Telan> ;Anesthesiology. 1967 Mar 1
- Orlando Regional Medical CenterOrlando, Florida