Dr. Kamath is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3541 Jerusalem Ave
Wantagh, NY 11793Phone(516) 785-1707Fax(516) 785-1741
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sachin Kamath is an internist in Massapequa, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Good Samaritan Hospital and St. Joseph Hospital. He received his medical degree from University of Pune and his MD degree from Brooklyn Hospital Medical Center in New York. He has been in practice for more than 23 years. He specializes in internal medicine/hospitalist and is a part of Island Primary Medical Associates, P.C.located in Massapequa, New York. He is board certified in Internal Medicine by ABIM.
Education & Training
- Brooklyn Hospital CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Sawai Man Singh Medical CollegeClass of 1991
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2015
- CA State Medical License 2008 - 2014
- FL State Medical License 1997 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: