Are you Dr. Al-Askari?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office462 1st Ave # A560
New York, NY 10016Phone(212) 562-2300Fax(212) 562-3486
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Salah Al-Askari, MD is a board certified urologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York.
Education & Training
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1956 - 1958
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1955 - 1956
- NYU School of MedicineResidency, Urology, 1953 - 1955
- University of Baghdad College of MedicineClass of 1951
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1961 - 2017
- American Board of Urology Urology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsIN VITRO STUDIES ON DELAYED HYPERSENSITIVITY AND HOMOGRAFT IMMUNITY.John R. David, Salah Al-Askari, H. S. Lawrence, Luc Thomas> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2006 Dec 16
- 5 citationsSUBCELLULAR FRACTIONS AS TRANSPLANTATION ANTIGENS.Salah Al-Askari, D. C. Dumonde, H. S. Lawrence, Luc Thomas> ;Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences. 2006 Dec 16
- 3 citationsArteriovesical fistula: a complication of bladder trauma.Ojas Shah, Michael Ficazzola, Pablo Torre, Salah Al-Askari> ;The Journal of Urology. 2001 Sep 1
- Join now to see all