Are you Dr. Boyson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 27 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1055 Clermont St
Neurology Dept - Dvamc
Denver, CO 80220Phone(303) 393-2874
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sally Boyson, MD is a board certified neurologist in Denver, Colorado. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Neurology, 1980 - 1983
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License Active through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsD1 and D2 dopamine receptors in perinatal and adult basal ganglia.Sally J. Boyson, Catherine E. Adams> ;Pediatric Research. 1997 Jun 1
- 15 citationsLong-term treatment of male F344 rats with deprenyl: assessment of effects on longevity, behavior, and brain function.Paula C. Bickford, Catherine E. Adams, Sally J. Boyson, Pamela Curella, Greg A. Gerhardt, C. Heron, G. O. Ivy, Anya M.-Y. Lin, M. P. Murphy, K. Poth, David R. Wallace,...> ;Neurobiology of Aging. 1997 May 1
- 15 citationsLong-term effects of human-to-rat mesencephalic xenografts on rotational behavior, striatal dopamine receptor binding, and mRNA levelsIngrid Strömberg, C.E. Adams, Marc Bygdeman, Barry J. Hoffer, Sally J. Boyson, Christian Humpel> ;Brain Research Bulletin. 1995 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- Complex I In Parkinsons DiseaseNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1991–1992
- Regulating Cerebrospinal Fluid FormationNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1990–1991
- Interactions Of Neurotransmitters In The Basal GangliaNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1987–1990
- Interactions Of Neurotransmitters In The Basal GangliaNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1985