Samuel Baker, MD
- 111 S 11th St
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Phone: (215) 955-6000
Dr. Baker's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Baker's Education & Medical Training
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityResidency, Psychiatry
- Temple University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Baker's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License2011 - 2014
Dr. Baker's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Systematic mapping of occluded genes by cell fusion reveals prevalence and stability of cis-mediated silencing in somatic cells. Looney, T. J.,Zhang, L.,Chen, C. H.,Lee, J. H.,Chari, S.,Mao, F. F.,Pelizzola, M.,Zhang, L.,Lister, R.,Baker, S. W.,Fernandes, C. J.,Gaetz, J.,Foshay, K. M.,Clift, K. L.,Z...; Genome Res.. 2013 Dec 07.
- Evidence for a critical role of gene occlusion in cell fate restriction. Gaetz, J., Clift, K.L., Fernandes, C.J., Mao, F.F., Lee, J.H., Zhang, L., Baker, S.W., Looney, T.J., Foshay, K.M., Yu, W., Xiang, A.P., Lahn, B.T.; Cell Res. 2012 May.
- It's not OK. Baker, S.W.; Acad Med. 2009-12-01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Samuel Baker, Dr. Samuel Baker, MD, Dr. S Baker, Dr. Samuel W Baker
- 8 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 8 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Baker's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, PA)
- Donald Crider, MD
- Ajita Mathur, MD
- David Volk, MD
- Christopher Martin, MD
- Doris Perna, MD
- Scott Turkin, MD
- Traciann D'Almeida, MD
- Theresa Prescott, DO
- Neil Schwalb, MD
- Michael Thase, MD