Dr. Schwartz is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office15 Parkman St
Boston, MA 02114Phone(310) 222-2700Fax(310) 533-1841
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Harbor - UCLA Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 2009 - 2015
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- CA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsSenior Residents as Teaching Assistants During Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy in the 80-Hour Workweek Era: Effect on Biliary Injury and Overall Complication RatesSamuel I. Schwartz, Arezou Yaghoubian, Iden D. Andacheh, Sari H. Green, Ann E. Falor, Amy H. Kaji, Gerald D. Wilmoth, Bruce E. Stabile, Christian de Virgilio> ;Journal of Surgical Education. 2013 Nov 1
- 12 citationsPredictors of mortality and limb loss in necrotizing soft tissue infections.Samuel I. Schwartz, Elizabeth Kightlinger, Christian de Virgilio, Michael de Virgilio, Amy H. Kaji, Angela Neville, Robert S. Bennion, Darin J. Saltzman> ;American Surgeon. 2013 Oct 1
- 39 citationsEffect of the 16-Hour Work Limit on General Surgery Intern Operative Case Volume: A Multi-Institutional StudyAnthony J Senagore, Matthew Dolich, Ali Salim, Marc L Melcher, Samuel I Schwartz, Amy Kaji> ;JAMA. 2013 Sep 1
- Harbor-UCLA Medical CenterTorrance, California
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: