Are you Dr. Choi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 68 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5243 Hanff Ln
New Port Richey, FL 34652Phone+1 727-848-4249Fax+1 727-841-8934
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sang Choi, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in New Port Richey, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, California, and Indiana. He is affiliated with Mease Countryside Hospital and Mease Dunedin Hospital.
Education & Training
- McLaren Health Care/Flint/MSUResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1987 - 1991
- McLaren Health Care/Flint/MSUInternship, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1987
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- CA State Medical License 1983 - 2017
- IN State Medical License 1980 - 2017
- MI State Medical License 1977 - 2017
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations