Dr. Lee is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3300 Gallows Rd
Falls Church, VA 22042Phone(703) 774-3731Fax(703) 776-2743
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Radiation Oncology, 1972 - 1973
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Radiology, 1970 - 1971
- Case Western Reserve University - MetroHealthInternship, Transitional Year, 1969 - 1970
- Catholic University Medical CollegeClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1977 - 2016
- American Board of Radiology Therapeutic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Radiotherapy with or Without Surgery for Patients with Idiopathic Sclerosing Orbital Inflammation Refractory or Intolerant to Steroid Therapy.Lee, J.H., Kim, Y., Yang, S.W., Cho, W., Lee, S.N., Lee, K.J., Ryu, M., Jang, H.S.> ;Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: