- 1445 Bush Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Phone: (415) 972-4600
Dr. Haug's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Ophthalmology: General Ophthalmology
Dr. Haug's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Ophthalmology
- St Mary's Hospital Medical Center (San Francisco CA)Residency, Internal Medicine
- UCSF School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Haug's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License2009 - 2015
Dr. Haug's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A National Survey of Practice Patterns: Temporal Artery Biopsy. Schallhorn, J.,Haug, S. J.,Yoon, M. K.,Porco, T.,Seiff, S. R.,McCulley, T. J.; Ophthalmology. 2013 Sep.
- Retinal manifestations of the phakomatoses. Haug, S.J., Stewart, J.M.; Int Ophthalmol Clin. 2012.
- Risk factors for retinal detachment following cataract surgery. Haug, S.J., Bhisitkul, R.B.; Curr Opin Ophthalmol. 2012 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Physicians, view Dr. Haug's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Ophthalmology, CA)
- George Bertolucci, MD
- Jack Weiss, MD
- William Trotter, MD
- Richard Brown, MD
- David Scott, MD
- Michael Lappin, MD
- James Egbert, MD
- Mark Drucker, MD
- William Curtis, MD
- Roger Chan, MD