Dr. Rahman is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office370 Bassett Road
North Haven, CT 06473
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- George Washington UniversityResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2018 - 2022
- Frank H. Netter MD School of Medicine at Quinnipiac UniversityClass of 2018
- Cornell UniversityB.A.
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2018 - 2022
- An Educational Video's Impact on the Induction of Labor Experience Sara H Rahman, MD
Publications & Presentations
- Delayed Diagnosis of Cushing's Disease in a Pediatric Patient due to Apparent Remission from Spontaneous Apoplexy.Sara H. Rahman, Prashant Chittibonia, Martha Quezado, Nicholas J. Patronas, Constantine A. Stratakis, Maya Lodish> ;Journal of clinical & translational endocrinology. 2016 Dec 1
- 5 citationsKidney Stones as an Underrecognized Clinical Sign in Pediatric Cushing Disease.Sara H. Rahman, Georgios Z. Papadakis, Margaret F. Keil, Fabio R. Faucz, Maya Lodish, Constantine A. Stratakis> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2016 Mar 1
- “Just a Medical Student”Sara Rahman, Op-(m)ed
- “Just a Medical Student”April 2018
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: