Sara L Smoller is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- American Nurses Credentialing Center Adult Nurse Practitioner
- North Shore Medical CenterSalem, Massachusetts
Education & Training
- Mgh Institute of Health ProfessionsMasters, 2007
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2013-2016
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsHealth Literacy and Health Outcomes in Persons Living with HIV Disease: A Systematic Review.Raquel Yvonne Reynolds, Sara L. Smoller, Anna A. Allen, Patrice K. Nicholas> ;Aids and Behavior. 2019 Nov 1
- Experiential Learning and Cultural Competence: What Do Participants in Short-Term Experiences in Global Health Learn about Culture?Cahn, P & Smoller, S, Health Professions Education, 11/2019
Office250 Paradise Rd
Swampscott, MA 01907Phone(781) 596-2000
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: